The Springs Ministry
The church partners with the Springs Assisted Living facility to provide a wide range of ministry and volunteer support to the residents.
The residents at the Springs, an unaffiliated assisted living facility across the street from the church, can benefit from the caring ministry of our folks who desire to demonstrate the mercy of Christ to those who need it and from those who desire to "give back" to organizations that provided care for their own family members. We work closely with the staff at the Springs to provide spiritual care to the residents. About a dozen people make regular visits to the residents. Call the church office to offer your help.
Ministry opportunities include:
- General resident visitation and fellowship
- Prayer times and Bible studies
- Women's Missionary Union (WMU) Meeting the second Monday of each Month, 3:00 pm in the activity room.
- Assistance with activities and games
- Each year The Springs hosts a festival for the residents and their families. If you would like to help by hosting a trunk for the trunk-or-treat area of the festival, please call Ashley Burry at 962-8570. The Harvest Festival will be held on Friday, October 31. Trunks need to be ready (decorated) by 5pm. We have items that may help you- just call Dan Taylor at 864-967-8591 for details.
- Recognizing birthdays and other special events in the lives of residents