Our support groups meet for the purpose of encouragement and accountability.
We have groups that meet for substance abuse, loss of a child, and divorce care. Pre-registration is not required. You may contact the appropriate group facilitators for additional information.
A Home for Me Support Group
- Meets on Wednesday evenings, from 6:30-7:30pm, in Room 245, Downtown Campus
- This is a support group for foster and adoptive parents.
Breast Cancer Support Group- PINK (Partners in Nurturing and Knowledge)
- Meets the last Thursday of each month, at 6:30pm, in the Parlor, Downtown Campus
- Women who are currently battling or have previously battled breast cancer are encouraged to be a part of this support group.
- Facilitator: Lori Hoyer, 228-1654
- DivorceCare is a friendly, caring group of people who will walk alongside you through one of life's most difficult experiences. Don't go through separation or divorce alone.
- Meets on Wednesday evenings, from 6:00-7:30pm, in Room 243, at the Downtown Simpsonville Campus
- This class does not meet during the Summer
- Facilitators: Joel & Elaine Jarkovsky
- This group is for mothers who have had a child pass away.
- Facilitator: Jan James, 963-3543
Men's Recovery/Accountability Group
- Meets on Mondays, from 6:00-7:30pm, in the College Street Cafe, Downtown Campus
- Join a group of guys who are supporting each other through alcohol and drug addiction while holding one another accountable to live the life God has called them to and challenged them to live. Open to men of all ages.
- Facilitator: Bram Porter, 862-8837
Widows Support Group
- Please contact Dan Taylor at the Church Office at 864-967-8591
Women's Recovery/Accountability Group
- Meets on Monday evenings at 6pm in the Parlor, Downtown Campus
- Join a group of women who are supporting each other through alcohol and drug addiction while holding one another accountable to live the life God has called them to and challenged them to live. Open to women of all ages.
- Facilitator: Noelle Lawson, 962-9238
Grief Support Group
- Meets first Tuesday of each month, 11:30am-1:00pm, Parlor, Downtown Campus
- For those dealing with any type of grief situation
- This group is supported through the Alzheimers Association