Our support groups meet for the purpose of encouragement and accountability.
We have groups that meet for substance abuse, loss of a child, and divorce care. Pre-registration is not required. You may contact the appropriate group facilitators for additional information.
A Home for Me Support Group
- Meets on Wednesday evenings, from 6:00-7:30pm, in Room C221, Downtown Campus
- This is a support group for foster and adoptive parents.
- Facilitator: Rhonda Littleton, 967-8591
Breast Cancer Support Group
- Meets the last Thursday of each month, at 6:30pm, in the Parlor, Downtown Campus
- Women who are currently battling or have previously battled breast cancer are encouraged to be a part of this support group.
- Facilitator: Lori Hoyer, 228-1654
- Meets on Wednesday evenings, from 6:00-7:30pm, in Room C216, Downtown Campus
- This weekly support group helps you recover from the pain of separation and divorce.
- This class does not meet during the Summer
- Facilitators: Bobby & Annette Duncan, 228-0552
- This group is for mothers who have had a child pass away.
- Facilitator: Jan James, 963-3543
Men's Recovery/Accountability Group
- Meets on Mondays, from 6:00-7:30pm, in the College Street Cafe, Downtown Campus
- Join a group of guys who are supporting each other through alcohol and drug addiction while holding one another accountable to live the life God has called them to and challenged them to live. Open to men of all ages.
- Facilitator: Bram Porter, 862-8837
Ladies Recovery/Accountability Group
- Meets on Sunday evenings at 4:30pm in Room 207
- Join a group of women who are supporting each other through alcohol and drug addiction while holding one another accountable to live the life God has called them to and challenged them to live. Open to women of all ages.
- Facilitator: Noelle Lawson, 962-9238
Email us at
to learn how to join a group or to inquire about the possibility of starting a new group.