Our support groups meet for the purpose of encouragement and accountability.
We have groups that meet for substance abuse, loss of a child, and divorce care. Pre-registration is not required. You may contact the appropriate group facilitators for additional information.
A Home for Me Support Group
- Meets on Wednesday evenings, from 6:30-7:30pm, Room 214 at the Downtown Campus; This group does not meet during the Summer
- This is a support group for foster and adoptive parents.
Breast Cancer Support Group- PINK (Partners in Nurturing and Knowledge)
- Please visit www.pinksc.org for meeting dates and times
- Facilitator: Lori Hoyer
- DivorceCare is a friendly, caring group of people who will walk alongside you through one of life's most difficult experiences. Don't go through separation or divorce alone.
- Facilitators: Joel and Elaine Jarkovsky
- DivorceCare does not meet during the summer
DivorceCare for Kids
- A DivorceCare for Kids (DC4K) group is a safe, fun place where your children can learn skills that will help them heal. DC4K groups meet weekly and are designed for children ages 5-12
- Start Date coming soon!
- This group is for mothers who have had a child pass away.
Men's Recovery/Accountability Group
- Meets on Mondays, from 6:00-7:30pm, in the College Street Cafe, Downtown Campus
- Join a group of guys struggling with or recovering from an addiction who are holding one another accountable to live the life God has called them to and challenged them to live. Open to men of all ages and from various addictive backgrounds.
- Facilitator: Bram Porter
Women's Addiction Recovery Support Group
- Meets Mondays evenings at 6pm in the Parlor (located in the Webber "B" Building)
- Join a group of women who are supporting each other through alcohol and drug addiction while holding one another accountable to live the life God has called them to and challenged them to live. Open to women of all ages.
- Facilitator: Noelle Lawson
Widows Support Group
- Please contact Dan Taylor at the Church Office at 864-967-8591