First Baptist Simpsonville has a variety of small groups, classes, and special events to help you deepen your relationship with God and with others. We value biblical community and believe this occurs best in the context of a small group.
View our many GroupLife offerings below:
- Connect4 Groups (for Adults & Youth) - C4 Group Listings
- Sunday School (for preschool & children)
- Adult Bible Studies (discipleship classes)....offered during the Fall and Winter/Spring
- please click here for a list of Winter/Spring discipleship classes
- Stewardship Classes
- Discover FBCS - Find out how God created you to SERVE through our Discovery process
- The Journey--individual discipleship and mentoring spiritual growth process
Off-Campus Community Groups
For information on how to join or start a new group, email us at
Support Group Ministry
Pre-registration is not required. Contact facilitators for additional information.
A Home for Me Support Group
- Meets on Wednesday evenings, from 6:00-7:30pm, in Room 245 Downtown Campus
- This is a support group for foster and adoptive parents.
- Facilitator: Rhonda Littleton, 967-8591
Breast Cancer Support Group
- Meets the last Thursday of each month at 6:30pm in the Parlor at the Downtown Campus
- Women who are currently battling or have previously battled breast cancer are encouraged to be a part of this support group
- Facilitator: Lori Hoyer, 228-1654
- Meets on Wednesday evenings, from 6:00-7:30pm, in the Parlor at the Downtown Campus
- This group does not meet during the Summer
- This weekly support group helps you recover from the pain of separation and divorce.
- This group is for mothers who have had a child pass away
- Facilitator: Jan James, 963-3543
Men's Recovery/Accountability Group
- Meets on Mondays, from 6:00-7:30pm, in the College Street Cafe, Downtown Campus
- Join a group of guys struggling with or recovering from an addiction who are holding one another accountable to live the life God has called them to and challenged them to live. Open to men of all ages and from various addictive backgrounds.
- Facilitator: Bram Porter, 862-8837
Women's Addiction Recovery Support Group
- Meets Mondays evenings at 6pm in the Parlor (located in the Webber "B" Building)
- Join a group of women who are supporting each other through alcohol and drug addiction while holding one another accountable to live the life God has called them to and challenged them to live. Open to women of all ages.
- Facilitator: Noelle Lawson, 962-9238
Widow's Support Group
- Please contact Dan Taylor at 864-967-8591
To learn more about our GroupLife Ministry or to get involved, please contact:
Ashley Moore, Minister of Education