All children, who are currently in K4 through 5th grade, are invited to register for the 2016 Grade School Soccer Season at First Baptist Simpsonville.
Children must be 4 years old on or before September 1, 2015.
Practices will be held on Mondays, Tuesdays or Thursdays at 6pm or 7pm.
Games will be on Saturdays.
Children will learn the fundamentals of the game of soccer while building character!
For parents, we have several volunteer opportunities: coach, referee, scorekeeper and team parent!
- Early Registration Cost will be $60 and ends on February 26
- Late Registration Cost will be $70 and ends on March 5
- Please make checks payable to First Baptist Simpsonville
- You can register online by clicking here
- Click here for a printable version of the brochure which you can drop off or mail to the Church Office (3 Hedge Street Simpsonville, SC 29681). The Church Office is open 8am-5pm Monday-Friday.
- You can also give us a call at 864-967-8591 if you have any questions!
- End of the year award
- Evaluations will be Monday, February 29 from 6:30-8:00pm
Tuesday, March 1 from 6:30-8:00pm
Thursday, March 3 from 6:30-8:00pm and
Saturday, March 5 from 9:00-10:30am
- All participants should attend one evaluation
- Evaluations will be held in the Family Life Center in the Downtown Campus
- Coaches will draft teams this year for 2nd grade and up
- First Practice will be the week of April 4
- First Game will be Saturday, April 16
- Last Game will be Saturday, June 4