First Baptist Student Ministry exists to . . .
If you're in 6th-12th grade, this is your time! We meet each Wednesday night in the College Street Cafe at the Downtown Campus (6:30-7:30pm) and in room W-102 at the West Campus (6:15-7:30pm). We have live music, videos, games, and a great time of study. Come and be a part of what God is doing.
A great time of fun and Bible study at 10:00am. We have classes for all youth in our new Student Building across the street from the Family Life Center. This is an excellent time to come and learn with your friends. Do not miss Donut Day on the first Sunday of each month.
Youth small group classes begin at 11:15am. High School students meet in W-102 and the Middle School students meet in W-107.
If you are ready for a challenge, join a discipleship small group for a weekly time of small group study with other students and an adult leader. This is for ALL Downtown and West Campus students 6th-12th grade. We meet Sunday nights at 6:15pm in the College Street Cafe on the Downtown Campus.
If you're in 8th-12th grade, you may participate in Student Reach on Tuesday evenings. During this time, students receive evangelism training- an awesome time to learn how to share Jesus with your friends, family, and anyone you meet. We also connect with other students who have visited First Baptist Simpsonville.
Legacy Meetings for the Winter/Spring will meet from 5:45-6:30pm in the Middle School Assembly Room as follows:
Thank you for your interest in attending a student event at First Baptist Simpsonville! We are in the process of transitioning all of our registrations online. We want to do our very best to make event registrations as easy as possible. Below you will find a step-by-step guide for how to register and pay for any student event. It may take some time to work out all the kinks, but we feel this is the best way to make sure we do not lose any information or payments. The benefits of online registration are that you can pay with your debit/credit card, see what events you have registered for, and track your payments. If you choose to pay with cash or checks (which you mail or drop off at the Church Office at 3 Hedge Street Simpsonville, SC 29681), we will input this information into the system, and it will appear on your account as well.
Please note: if you have already registered for Beach Camp or Mission Trip using the $40 or $60 deposit option, you will need to pay the remaining balance by cash or check. Also, you will not see your additional payments appear on your account, but a written record will be kept if you have questions regarding your balance. This problem will be corrected moving forward and it should no longer be an issue after this Summer.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we continue to strive to do things with excellence!
* Go to fbcsimpsonville.org
* Scroll to the very bottom of the webpage and click Member Log-in
* If you have set up an account before, please log in. If you need to create an account, please click "Need a Login" (note: e-mail address should be the one you have previously provided to FBCS)
* Once you have logged in, please click "My Profile" under the Home tab
* From the Home page, please click "Available Registrations" in the I Want to View box
* Find the event you would like to register for and click "Register"
* Click the drop down box next to the individual you would like to register.
* Choose the appropriate option and click "Next." Do not worry that the total price is listed. You will be able to choose the amount in which you pay or you can choose to pay in person with cash or check.
* If you need to register someone that does not appear, do so by clicking "Add" under Register Additional Individual/Family and then click "Next."
* Fill out the additional information needed and click "Next."
* Choose the amount you would like to pay and click "Next."
* Review your summary and click "Next."
* If you would like to pay using a credit/debit card, please complete the information needed. If you would like to pay using cash or check, please click "Pay in Person/by Mail." Then click "Next."
* You will see "Congratulations! Your online registration process is complete."
* Click "View my Account."
* Scroll to the very bottom of your account page and you should see "My Registrations."
* You will see all the events you have registered for and all payment information.
* You can click each event for more details regarding that specific event. You will also be able to make additional online payments for each event.
* If you need to cancel your registration, please click the red circle with the minus.
For a printable version of these instructions, please click here.
|Sun Apr 26 @12:30PM - 02:00PM|
Book Signing Event
|Sun Apr 26 @ 6:15PM - |
Youth Winter/Spring Discipleship
|Tue Apr 28 @ 6:15PM - |
Student REACH Winter/Spring
|Wed Apr 29 @ 9:15AM - |
Wednesday Morning Ladies' Bible Study
|Wed Apr 29 @ 6:00PM - 07:30PM|
Proof of the Resurrection
|Wed Apr 29 @ 6:00PM - 06:30PM|
Trips to Israel Informational Meeting
|Wed Apr 29 @ 6:30PM - 07:30PM|
Home for Me Support Group
|Sat May 02 @ 5:30PM - |
Young Enough to Serve: Senior Adult Volunteer Recognition Day
|Tue May 05 @11:30AM - 01:00PM|
Grief Support Group
|Tue May 05 @ 6:15PM - |
Last Student REACH...for the Spring