First Baptist Simpsonville has a variety of small groups, classes, and special events to help you deepen your relationship with God and with others. We value biblical community and believe this occurs best in the context of a small group.
View our many GroupLife offerings below:
- Find your place to connect through our Connect4 Groups (for Adults & Youth). In these Sunday morning groups, you have the opportunity to connect to God through worship and discipleship; connect to others in fellowship/relationship; connect to the church body through service and ministry; and connect to your world through evangelism and mission opportunities! Click here for a list of C4 Groups!
- Sunday School (for preschool & children)
- Adult Bible Studies (discipleship classes)....offered during the Fall and Winter/Spring- Please click here for a full list of Spring classes available
- Stewardship Classes
- Discover FBCS - Find out how God created you to SERVE through our Discovery process
- The Journey--individual discipleship and mentoring spiritual growth process
Off-Campus Community Groups
Support Group Ministry
Pre-registration is not required. Contact facilitators for additional information.
A Home for Me Support Group
- Meets on Wednesday evenings, from 6:30-7:30pm, Downtown Campus, Room 245
- Will kick off on Wednesday, September 3- bring a snack or salad to share and join us for a wonderful time of fellowship!
- This is a support group for foster and adoptive parents.
Breast Cancer Support Group- PINK (Partners in Nurturing and Knowledge)
- Meets the last Thursday of each month at 7pm in the Parlor at the Downtown Campus
- DivorceCare is a friendly, caring group of people who will walk alongside you through one of life's most difficult experiences. Don't go through separation or divorce alone.
- Meets on Wednesday evenings, 6:00-7:30pm, in Room 243 at the Downtown Campus
- Facilitators: Joel and Elaine Jarkovsky
- This group is for mothers who have had a child pass away.
Men's Recovery/Accountability Group
- Meets on Mondays, from 6:00-7:30pm, in the College Street Cafe, Downtown Campus
- Join a group of guys struggling with or recovering from an addiction who are holding one another accountable to live the life God has called them to and challenged them to live. Open to men of all ages and from various addictive backgrounds.
- Facilitator: Bram Porter
Women's Addiction Recovery Support Group
- Meets Mondays evenings at 6pm in the Parlor (located in the Webber "B" Building)
- Join a group of women who are supporting each other through alcohol and drug addiction while holding one another accountable to live the life God has called them to and challenged them to live. Open to women of all ages.
- Facilitator: Noelle Lawson
Widows Support Group
- Please contact Dan Taylor at the Church Office at 864-967-8591
Grief Support Group
- Meets first Tuesday of each month, 11:30am-1:00pm, Parlor, Downtown Campus
- This support group is specifically for individuals dealing with loss, grief, and coping with the death or loss of an individual to Alzheimer's dementia
- This group is supported through the Alzheimers Association
To learn more about our GroupLife Ministry or to get involved, please contact:
Ashley Moore, Minister of Education