First Kids Schedule
A discipleship-based ministry designed to help children from birth to 5th grade know God, be able to hear His voice and have the courage to follow Him.
First Baptist Simpsonville - Downtown Campus
S U N D A Y M O R N I N G S
Infants (birth-5 months)
- Our youngest attenders have a special room for childcare, called the First Step Room. We offer care during all three service times (8:45, 10:00 & 11:15).
Preschoolers (6 months - K5)
- Children in this age range should be checked in at the Preschool Welcome Center, which is located in the lower level of the C Building on our Downtown Campus. Your child's safety is our upmost concern and we take it very seriously. Host Team members will be available to assist with the check-in process. Classes are divided by age. We offer care during all three service times (8:45, 10:00 & 11:15).
Children (1st grade - 5th grade)
- Our elementary school aged children attend Sunday School on the second floor of the E Building on our Downtown Campus. Children attend classes at 8:45 or 10:00. Host Team members are stationed in the hallway to help you locate your child's classroom. Classes are coed and are divided by grade level. Children attend worship service with their parents.
- During our 11:15am service, children, ages K5-2nd grade, are invited to join us in FirstKids Praise, a special time of worship. A slide is shown during the service to let parents/children know when to go to the Choir Room, where they can be picked up directly following the service. FirstKids Praise will be starting back Sunday, September 7!
W E D N E S D A Y E V E N I N G S
- Childcare (Birth-2 year olds)- 5:45-7:30pm
- Music and Missions for Preschoolers- 6:00-7:30pm
- Music/Missions/Discipleship for Grade Schoolers- 6:00-7:20pm
- Preschool: , Preschool Coordinator
- Grade School: , Assistant Minister of Children
- , Minister of Children
- Music: , Minister of Music
CLICK HERE to downtown Campus Building Map
Preschool (birth – 4 years old)
- Host Team members located in the lobby of the West Campus building will assist you in locating your child's classroom. Classes are divided by age. We offer childcare/classes at both 10:00 & 11:15am.
Children (K5 - 5th grade)
- Host Team members located in the lobby of the West Campus building will assist you in locating your child's classroom. Classes are grouped by grade level and are offered at 11:15am. Children attend worship service with their parents during one hour and then Sunday School at the other hour.
- For our grade-school children, we have RAs (for boys) and GAs (for girls). In RAs and GAs, boys and girls will learn more about missionaries and missions work. They will be involved in mission service projects when they experience helping others first hand. They will also participate in Bible study and Scripture memorization. We will offer childcare for preschoolers, age 2-K5, for parents who are serving in RAs and GAs.
Happy Trails Cowboy Church
- Preschool: We offer childcare for birth-4 years old at our worship services only (7:00pm)
- Children: K5-5th grade are taught from a curriculum, the "Gospel Project", at 6:00pm
- Youth: 6th-12th grade students meet Tuesdays at 6:00pm, and are currently going through the "Gospel Project" curriculum